Senior Systems Engineer
Salary - Competitive
We have a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company who designs and manufactures smart renewable technology.
Due to huge growth in demand, our client is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to support existing, but especially new product design and manufacture. As part of the Systems team, you'd be involved from the first point of customer contract to the verification of the systems in the final product. This is a varied role, in a fast-growing business with fantastic potential for personal growth.
Senior Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design and verification/validation activities
- Operating across various disciplines, such as electronics, electrical, test, IoT and product design
- Pre-project input to commercial discussions
- Responsible for product compliance
- Working closely with delivery team
Senior Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) with 4+ years engineering experience
- Experience in product design, schematic design, electrical models and product compliance
- Proven track record of delivering technical solutions in tight timescales
- Process skills in technical documentation
- Great communication skills and ability to work within a wider team
Based in Malvern, this Senior Systems Engineer opportunity is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.