My client are an industry leading software house at the heart of Worcester providing enterprise level software nationwide. They are seeking a Service Analyst to work with their already busy IT Services Team to help to deliver great a service.
As a successful Service Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of enterprise Hosted and Internal (as necessary) solutions and associated networks
- Act as an point of contact for internally raised support requests and external client incidents
- Maintain accurate computerised records for logged all calls
- Manage incident escalation to the level two SOC team and ensure clients remain informed of incident resolution progress
- Liaise with third parties/suppliers/customers as appropriate
As a successful Tester you should have experience in:
- Understanding of servers and applications in a Linux environment is desirable
- Knowledge of Windows Server OS
- Experience of Internet applications, web sites and technologies
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and the use of remote desktop tools including Terminal Services and Citrix
- Knowledge of VMware
- Ability to work within an SLA driven environment and to consistently meet personal and team targets
- Driven, ability to work unsupervised on tasks
This is a great chance to join a growing company offering excellent career prospects and a comprehensive benefits package. Paying a salary of £23,000, based in Worcester, commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.