Up to £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is an industry leading software provider that develops effective software tools for change-control and version management. The successful Software Developer will become part of a friendly, hardworking team that delivers reliable, high quality software products to customers.
Adopting an Agile approach to team working, this Software Developer will work on Software as a Service solutions using React and AWS, as well as improving and optimising Legacy Java products.
Software Developer requirements include:
- An experience working with REST APIs and SaaS.
- An understanding of Java, XML, XLST, and other associated software technologies.
- Experience of cloud-based technologies, such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, DynamoDB.
- Have a strong capability in Object Orientated programming.
- Experience of working in Agile and Scrum team environments.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong attention to detail, in order to deliver quality software tools on time.
This Software Developer role requires the individual to work well both individually and collaboratively, demonstrating a co-operative attitude to team work by helping and mentoring other team members when necessary.
This is a Software Developer role that offers a vast opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits. This Software Developer role offers a salary of up to £40,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based in Malvern.