£30000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is your chance to become a Software Developer at a successful software development company that provides high quality software for their specialist market. My client develops bespoke software applications for their customer market and are keen to bring in a developer who has experience within mobile application development, in order to strengthen their application development even further. The successful applicant will work hard within an Agile team in order to research, design and develop successful software that is of high quality.
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- To research, design and deliver software that is in line with company and industry standards.
- Plan effectively and deliver to estimates whilst working in an agile environment.
- Deliver projects as a team, contributing to and responding to code reviews.
- Investigate and show an active awareness of new technologies, developing skills to meet the changing needs of the industry.
- Fix bugs and support software projects, minimising the number of reactivations.
Software Developer requirements:
- Experience of using C# / .Net when developing web applications.
- Experience of provisioning and publishing within Google Play and Apple App Store.
- Experience of designing, developing and delivering web-based software solutions on time and to a consistent high quality.
- Experience of software design and analysis techniques and tools.
- Advanced problem-solving skills with an ability to think laterally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.
This role is focussed around mobile development and so the successful candidate will have experience working with mobile-based technologies, such as Xamarin or an equivalent platform. Knowledge of design patterns, such as MVVM and IOC, as well as experience building Xaml UI templates is also particularly desirable.
This is a Software Developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits. It is a chance to join a motivated, passionate team and work alongside a variety of exciting future projects. This Software Developer role offers a salary of up to £45,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based in Bristol.