£50000 - £55000 per annum
30 days ago
My client are looking for a Software Project Manager to work within their Software Delivery Team. They are a market leader in providing bespoke WMS packages and Automated Logistic Solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who have seen a sharp increase in business and are rapidly growing.
As a successful Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading the software process by managing the SW requirements from the Sales phase, to the Realization phase (specs review, SW test, and integration) to System support after project delivery.
- Delivering software projects that fulfil all customer requirements defined by the contract.
- Undertaking the delivery of a defined part of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house and on-site) and documentation.
- Supporting and collaborating with other project team members during the different phases of the projects: the Software technical leader, Software Solution Architect, SW Department manager, GC Project Manager.
As a successful Project Manager you should have experience in:
- Software Project Management (agile methodologies).
- Working Knowledge of intralogistics and WMS Software.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in the supply chain or logistics industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Background in JAVA development would be desirable but not essential.
The salary for this Project Manager role is £50,000 - £55,000. The role is based in Redditch and is commutable from Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Studley, Warwick, Worcester, Solihull and surrounding.
If you happen to know a Software Project Manager who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.