£40000 - £45000 per annum
12 months ago
Are you looking for a Software Project Manager role where you will:
* Get to work as part of an agile software team?
* Deliver cutting edge, million pound software projects?
* Work within an open plan, inclusive and fun software environment?
* Receive a fantastic benefits package including great salary, life assurance, pension?
My client are an industry leading software house providing a wide range of award winning software who are now looking to add a Software Project Manager to their already busy team.
As a successful Software Project Manager you will be responsible for:
* Following the correct policies, procedures and documentation across project phases
* Guiding the team through to successful project delivery through the development stages (development, testing, implementation, go live, post go live)
* Efficiency, capacity and resource planning and management
* Presenting project status to the team and through to senior management
As a successful Software Project Manager you should be experienced in:
* Working within multiple Agile teams at the same time
* Working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Delivery of enterprise level schedules
It would be beneficial if as a Software Project Manager you have experience:
* Delivering and troubleshooting software projects
* Full development lifecycle project management
* Project management methodologies such as Prince2, PMP, Agile/Scrum/Kanban or similar
You should be:
* Excellent communicator for technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Flexible against a changing technical environment
If you are successful, as a Technical Software Project Manager you will receive:
* Great Salary
* Life assurance
* Critical Illness cover
* 22 days holiday + 1 each year to 25
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Travel Ticket Loans
* Career Development
In return you will receive a fantastic workplace, environment and get the chance to work on some large scale, cutting edge, software focus projects. The salary for this role is up to £45,000. This role is based in Worcester, commutable from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business offering excellent career progression.
If you happen to know a Software Project Manager who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.