Up to £9.31 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a temp-to-perm Warehouse Operative position in Droitwich?
Warehouse Operative duties:
- Working in a team of 3 unboxing product, checking the product part or adding a part to the product and re boxing it
- Unloading containers- this involves lifting the product off the back of a lorry and putting on a pallet
- Labelling products with customer labels ready for dispatch
- Wrapping Pallets with wrapping film ready for dispatch
- Picking from a pick list and hand scanners
Warehouse Operative requirements:
- Physically able to bend down to wrap pallets and lift where needed
- Good attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Flexibility to move around the warehouse onto different roles to support the team
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
- Opportunity to gain a permanent job for those looking for one
- Temporary Ongoing Work for those that just need temporary work- so ideal for Students or short term work
- Free parking on site
If you have an in date PPT, VNA or First Aid Certificate this would be advantageous.
Warehouse Operative Hours:
6am-2pm/2pm-10pm Rotating Shifts to include Saturday or Sunday, with a day off in the week.
Warehouse Operative Rate of Pay- £9.31/h.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Operative opportunity then please apply now or call Hewett Recruitment on 01562 69090.