Warehouse Operative - Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck
Our well established client based in Droitwich is looking for a FLT Warehouse Operative to join their team on a Temp to Perm basis.
If you are available straight away and have a current Counterbalance certificate and Warehosue experience, please read on!
Warehouse Operative & Counterbalance role will involve:
- Loading and unloading of vehicles (manual handling and FLT)
- Picking product using hand held scanners and tablets
- Stock and location checking
- Using Counterbalance FLT to move stock
- Manual handling and occasional hand-balling
- General Warehouse duties
Warehouse Operative & Counterbalance Requirements:
- Previous warehouse experience - essential
- FLT Counterbalance experience - essential
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Previous use of hand held scanners and tablets to pick product
Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck experience is essential. Refresher training will be given if the candidate has held and can produce previous FLT licence.
Warehouse Operative & Counterbalance Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30 - 18:00 (Hours may change to 9.00 - 17.30 or 08.00 - 16.30)
Overtime can occasionally be available Monday to Saturday.
Warehouse Operative & Counterbalance Pay: £10.25p/h
If you are interested in this Temp to Perm opportunity in Droitwich then please call the Industrial team on 01562 69090.