Work Planner Office Assistant TEMP CONTRACT TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE
My client, based in Kidderminster is looking for an experienced candidate to join their busy team as a Work Planner for the housing department. This is a varied and busy role with responsibility for the scheduling of repair works for the Repairs Team out in the community. The role can be working remotely from home and in the offices.
Your duties and responsibilities as Work Planner include but are not limited to:
* Handle and schedule Repairs jobs
* Complete diary scheduling for the Repairs Trades-Staff
* Dealing with all unavailable appointment periods by the re-organisation of work to other colleagues and negotiation with customers as necessary.
* Forward plan repairs and maintenance works
* Identify any potential problem areas which will need to be addressed, and ensure good and regular communication with the team regarding their workload.
This is a fast-paced and demanding role, requiring the ability to work under pressure. You will also need to be a quick learner and able to use your initiative with strong computer and telephone skills to be successful in this Work Planner role. Attention to detail is key along with being pro-active and very well organised.
This is a full-time temporary role for 6-12 months
Work Planner position based in Kidderminster (remote and office work)
37.50 hours a week Monday - Friday
£11.30 per hour depending on experience
Parking is available on site