At Hewett Recruitment, we offer roles for both temporary and permanent administration positions, throughout the West Midlands (WM). A career as an administrator is a brilliant way to build your position on the commercial career ladder.
Please note, these jobs aren't always advertised or are only published for short periods due to high demand. We recommend you sign up for job alerts to ensure you don't miss out on new opportunities.
Many administration roles involve a great deal of multitasking, with candidates taking responsibility for their own workload, being able to work autonomously.
General daily tasks as an Administrator may include:
- Booking meetings and managing diaries
- Maintaining document management and electronic filing systems
- General administration duties such as printing, binding, laminating and filing
- Creating presentations and spreadsheets as required
- Receiving visitors and opening and directing post
- Answering the telephone and taking appropriate action
- Working within teams and managing groups
- Overseeing the operations within your company,
- Coordinating with management and engage in planning according to the needs of your company.
Roles covered include Accounts Administrator, Export Administrator, Secretary, Sale Manager, Operations Coordinator, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Administrator, Operations Administrator, Invoicing Administrator, Accounts Manager, Office Manager, Receptionist, Legal Secretary. Business Analyst
If you know of an Administrator that may be interested in such opportunities or needs help to take the next step in their career, please do get in touch and take advantage of our referral scheme!