An exciting Job Opportunity to join Worcester Warriors Community Foundation as their Fundraising Executive.
Fundraising Executive at Warriors Community Foundation located at Sixways Stadium, Worcester.
This is a permanent position, offering a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme based on targets.
The Warriors Community Foundation exists to help build a legacy for sport, education, health and social cohesion across the communities within our reach.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, marketing and fulfilling new fundraising activities and events to attract sponsorship, donations and support, which in turn enables us to expand our award-winning initiatives to a wider audience and increase the amount of people we can support through the Foundation.
Main duties may include:
- Undertaking research on prospective corporate, major, trust and public donors
- Leading development of new fundraising products and events and market them
- Cold calling potential donors and build relationships with them
- Updating donors on how their money is being spent
- Research and writing case studies on the impact of the organisation’s work
- Responding to unique inquiries from trusts, corporates and members of the public
- Writing fundraising applications to trusts and foundations or charity of the year proposals to corporates
- Writing reports for trusts and foundations n the use of existing grants
- Maintaining and updating donors’ records on a fundraising database
- Writing internal reports, analysing fundraising progress on a monthly or periodic basis
- Organising and taking part in strategy and planning meetings with members of the Foundation team
- Arranging fundraising events and tours of the charity’s projects for potential donors
- Working in liaison with Worcester Warriors’ Commercial Team to ensure no cross over and to take advantage of any mutually beneficial opportunities.
- English and maths
- Degree in Marketing
- Previous experience in fundraising desirable but not essential
The ideal candidate for this position will be a confident, articulate individual with:
- Good communication skills
- Sound organisational skills
- Negotiation skills
- A desire to work with disadvantaged people through sport
- A Clean drivers licence
- Good sense of humour
- Empathy with our work
For more information regarding this opportunity, please click here.
Closing date: February 11 2019
If you think you have what it takes to join our exceptional team then we want to hear from you. Please send CV’s and covering letters to:
Carol Hart : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Warriors Community Foundation
Hewett Recruitment are facilitating the recruitment process on behalf of the Warriors Community Foundation and are not involved in any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. Your application will be forwarded straight on to the Warriors Community Foundation.
Alternatively if you wish to apply directly to the Foundation, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
All enquiries regarding this vacancy and your application must be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org