7 months ago
Are you an experienced account manager or account executive looking for your next career move?
Our client is continuing to grow in the current challenging market conditions and is looking to create a new account manager position to increase the level of support they can offer to their client base.
The successful individual for this role will be a proactive, trusted partner to your customers, adding value and directly contributing to the revenue and profitability of the company.
We are looking for someone who can build and manage positive relationships with external customers and internal teams, maximising customer engagement and generating new orders.
Account Manager Responsibilities
* Day to day account management ensuring customer retention and satisfaction
* Fully understand clients' business profiles and strategies, translating this into a Customer Account Plan
* Develop business opportunities with both existing, new customers and new markets
* Achievement monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and KPI's
* Negotiation/renegotiation of commercial terms, contracts and orders
* Generation of prospects and conversion to orders for new initiatives
* Build and maintain market and competitor knowledge
Account Manager Requirements
* Recent, relevant experience in a technical business such as financial services / insurance provider / insurance broker / IT provider / software house
* Strong Account Management or Account Executive experience including specific Sales and contract negotiation.
* Full valid driving licence
Based in Worcester, competitive salary and commission scheme commensurate with experience.