Stourbridge, West Midlands
£20000 - £22000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you looking for an Accounts Assistant position where you will:
* Work for an interesting multi-faceted organisation with big plans for the next few years.
* Be part of a well-established finance and wider team, with plenty of opportunity to learn.
* Enjoy beautiful surroundings while you work!
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
* Assist with month-end journals, invoicing and adjustments
* Detailed analysis as required
* Assisting with departmental budget preparation
* Sales ledger - invoices, receipts, credit control and sales ledger validation
* Purchase ledger - invoices, payments, reconcile supplier statements and purchase ledger reconciliation
* Credit card control and reconciliation
* Banking - receipts, payments, reconciliation
* Float and petty cash management
Accounts Assistant Requirements
* Competent using Sage Accounting software
* Capable of book-keeping to Trial Balance stage
* Background in an SME accounting environment
Based near Hagley, the salary for this Accounts Assistant position is in the region of £20-22K