A small, established and growing business who are part of a huge global group specialising in recycling solutions and technologies.
Due to sustained growth, a new position has been created for an After Sales Coordinator to join the Sales Team. Reporting to the Sales Manager you will work towards maximising sales opportunities by means of aftersales to existing customers of spare and small projects.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision, although team working will also be an important part of this role. You must be able to provide a high quality service to customers and ongoing support, working collaboratively with all departments.
- Responsible for the development of the After Sales Department.
- Developing & implementing annual business plan for the After Sales department.
- Liaise & coordinate with other departments to ensure quality of service.
- Responsible for achieving after sales targets, maximising revenue & profit.
- Responsible for the development of after sales opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with existing clients & suppliers & effectively managing these relationships.
- Arranging & attending client visits as required.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure a cost effective supply.
- Responsible for the generation & agreement of quotations with clients.
- Actively seek out & maximise new opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in After Sales.
- Technical sales ability - knowledge of water & wastewater technologies.
- Proven history of achieving set targets & profit margins.
- Enthusiastic & performance driven.
- Ability to develop own system of work.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills - word, excel etc.
- Full driving licence.
Up to £35,000 salary + bonus.
Based in Worcester.
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.