£18000 - £22000 per annum
8 months ago
A busy builders merchants supplying both trade and retail customers, based in Kidderminster.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a busy and varied role with full responsibility for all bookkeeping duties.
- Sage Payroll Instant - weekly/monthly, RTI transmission to HMRC, Auto Enrolment, Year End (P35)
- Process Company Pension - Nest
- Internet Banking
- Reconciling Sage bank account via Excel Spreadsheet
- Completing all calculations for monthly financial accounts
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Complete all work for year end for submission to auditors
- Responsibility for Petty Cash
- Quarterly VAT reconciliation, payment & transmitting to HMRC
- Daily balancing of till
- Dealing with any invoice queries
- Posting suppliers invoices & reconciling monthly statements
- Posting sales invoices & dealing with customer queries
- Opening & closing of sales & purchasing accounts
- Credit control
- Purchase ledger control
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
- AAT qualified as a minimum beneficial
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Sage experience (Age Account Plus 2014)
- Must be computer literate
- Good communication skills
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm.
Up to £22,000 annual salary.