£25000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you seeking a C# Developer role where you will:
* Be provided with a vibrant, encouraging and social work environment
* Be a member of a creative and talented development team
* Receive benefits such as flexi-time, paid overtime, free parking and cycle to work scheme
* Have the opportunity to visit customers in the UK, Italy, Belgium and potentially the USA
My client are a leading cyber security software development company, looking for a C# Developer to join a fast growing and talented team, working with customers to enhance their existing products.
Developing bespoke solutions across the UK, dealing with a variety of interesting and exciting software clients and projects. This client operates in a diverse technical stack including embedded, Java and C#.
As a C# web Developer you will be responsible for:
* Working on software development and software related tasks
* Working in and eventually leading teams of 2-4 developers
* Using agile processes and tools to rapidly solve and create solutions for B2B customers
As a C# Developer it would be advantageous if you have experience in:
* Demonstrable experience with ASP.NET Core
* Entity Framework Core
* Source Control
* Task Management
This C# developer role is located in Malvern and commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Worcester, Ledbury, Evesham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Droitwich Spa and Pershore. Salary £25-50,000, commensurate with experience.
If you happen to know a C# Developer that may be interested in the position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs a nudge to find that next step, please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme!