Up to £35,000 per annum
Permanent - Days only
Our client is looking for a CNC Machinist to join their existing team, working on high precision products for various industries. This role involves working with CNC milling and turning machines as well as having the ability to programme Fanuc control machines
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Programming, setting and operating CNC lathe machinery
- Working on various milling and turning machines.
- Fanuc programming
- Using variety of materials to produce different components.
- Maintain Health & Safety and good housekeeping.
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- Competent in setting and operating CNC mills and/or turning machines.
- Able to program Fanuc from scratch.
- Can read engineering drawings.
- First article inspection experience.
- Able to work to deadlines, with high attention to detail.
This CNC Machinist opportunity is based in Gloucester and is commutable from Cheltenham, Stroud, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Ross on Wye.