CNC Mill Turn Setter/Operator
Permanent - Days only
A fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a large engineering company who work within several different industries. Our client is looking for a CNC Mill Turn Setter/Operator to join their existing team, working particularly with milling and turning machines, in a modern manufacturing environment. This role also involves working with Mazak machinery with the ability to program being adventurous.
Responsibilities - CNC Mill Turn Setter/Operator
- Set and operate milling/turning CNC machinery, prominently Mazak.
- Ability to analyse drawings.
- Ability to perform own quality control and hand debur where necessary.
- Inform Account Managers / Planners of required changes to methods of manufacture to maintain planned hours and quality.
- Supporting Continuous Improvement initiatives such as LEAN & 6S
Requirements - CNC Mill Turn Setter/Operator
- Precision engineering background.
- Experience with milling/turning CNC machinery.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Experience with offline CAD/CAM systems.
- CI mindset, with good communication skills.
This CNC Mill Turn Setter/Operator opportunity is based in Cheltenham and is commutable from Gloucester, Worcester, Evesham and Stroud.