CNC Product Estimator/Planner
Salary: up to £36,000pa, DOE
Our client is looking for a CNC Product Estimator/Planner to join their team, working on high precision products for various industries.
This is a brand new role due to growth and will mainly support quotations of the products but will also involve managing LinkedIn page and support with other projects.
This role could suit a CNC professional who is looking to step into more of a commercial role as knowledge of how a product is created is key as this will help with understanding what goes into a quote.
CNC Product Estimator/Planner Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customers from initial enquiry to delivery of goods
- Construct and provide quotations and convert orders
- Complete relevant paperwork
- Attend production meetings
- Report and support where necessary, whether in Production or on Commercial side
CNC Product Estimator/Planner Requirements:
- Must have good understanding of CNC operations with metals, preferably previous operator
- Ability to read engineering drawings and CAD models
- Experience with quoting preferred but not necessary
- Ability to work with MRP
- The right attitude to the brand new role and flexibility is a must
This CNC Product Estimator/Planner opportunity is based in Hartlebury and is commutable from Worcester, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove and Redditch.