£25000 - £27000 per annum
12 days ago
Are you an experienced Communications Executive who can demonstrate a natural ability to build relationshiips, understand the needs of your client and write articuloate and professional copy?
Working as part of the Marketing and Communications team within an exceptionally forward thinking organisation, some key duties and responsibilities will include ( but not be limited to):
* Write or commission professional communication materials for the Marketing and Communications team as well as the wider business
* Co-ordinate client and partner approvals for project communications plans, press and marketing materials
* Proof read and content check documentation
* Produce quality marketing collateral to brand
* Write and gain Project Lead and Client approval on communication plans which include consultation, engagement and publicity activities
* Arrange and jointly host effective and accessible communication events
The Communications Executive will also:
* Identify scheme communications solutions addressing both current needs and future requirements
* Coordinate and organise community consultations
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, partners and suppliers
Our client is looking for a Communications Executive who can demonstrate a professional and confident ability to manage client and partner's communication requirements.
Key skills and experience required for the Communications Executive include:
* B2B experience (preferred)
* Exceptional writing, copywriting and proof reading skills
* A relevant marketing qualification
* Confident in managing client relationships
* An ability to think about future requirements and the bigger picture
* An excellent team player
Our client is based in Worcester and offers a fantastic working environment, flexibility of home working. and opportunities for future development.