£10 - £10.50 per hour
9 months ago
Hewett Recruitment are currently working with a Worcester based client on a temporary role in a small team of complaint advisors.
The roles will involve working from home, so you will need to have a good level of internet connection and a desk set-up. You will be provided with a computer and telephone for work purposes.
Full remote training will be provided and managers can support daily by listening in to calls and offering feedback.
Customer Complaints Advisor Responsibilities
* Delivering a first class and professional service to customers, handling telephone and email contact and ensuring a prompt and effective response to all enquiries.
* Providing clear, consistent and accurate advice - resolving enquiries, or by making a prompt referral to a team who can provide support.
* Accurately logging all requests / queries on the system.
Customer Complaints Advisor Requirements
* Strong administration / computer skills - Microsoft packages
* As you be working from home, you will need to be resilient and confident in asking for help when needed. You will need to be a self-starter with excellent time-management.
* Given the nature of the calls and complaints, which can sometimes be challenging or difficult situations, you will need to be confident in dealing with those in a professional and empathetic manner.
* Experience in the housing sector would be advantageous but is not essential
You will initially be home-based, but may be required to work from the office in Worcester once it is safe to do so.
Working hours are 35 hours per week 9am-5pm or 8.30-4.30pm
The pay is £10 to £10.50 per hour DOE