£18000 - £19000 per annum
23 days ago
If you are an experienced Customer Services Administrator who can deliver excellent customer support as well as processing enquiries and orders, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Our client is a fantastic local employer who offers a genuine team environment to work in.
As a Customer Service Administrator, some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
* Dealing with customer queries with regards to prices, deliveries and products
* Answering incoming calls
* Producing quotations
* Processing sales orders
* Controlling goods return procedures
* Internal support to the field based sales team
* Post order follow up
* Administration and support for service cases
* General office administration in support of the team
* Maintaining purchase order logs
* Supporting the Customer Service Manager as required
You will need to be able to work in a 'hands on' and coordinating environment and be able to demonstrate the ability to manage projects as well as delivering exceptional customer service.
It is essential that you have previous experience in an office based customer / sales administration role.
You will also need:
* Sales order processing experience
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* An excellent team player who can demonstrate a 'hands on' approach
* Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
Location - Ledbury
Salary - £18 - £19k depending on experience