Up to £9.99 per hour
29 days ago
Customer Service Co-ordinator
Are you ready for a new challenge and keen to learn new skills within an administrative environment. Do you ensure that customer service is a priority and have existing experience within this sector?
We are looking for a highly professional Customer service co-ordinator who is available temporary with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate working for a reputable medical company in Worcester. This role involves being the first point of contact for all customers and assisting with their requirements.
Start date: Immediately start
- Answer incoming calls from new and existing customers
- Data entry onto the in house data base
- Order processing
- Assist customers with their orders and prescriptions
- Great communicator
- Cooperation and Team working
- Expertise and Professionalism
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- Empathy and care
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro activeness
Pay: £9.99 per hour full time Monday - Friday 08:15 - 17:15 early finish at 15:30 on Friday's.
Parking available on site (located outside of Worcester city centre)
This is a temp contract with the plan to extend to perm for the right person