£40000 - £46000 per annum
3 months ago
We are looking for a Digital Services assets lead for a large local organisation.
You will be responsible for definition and continual improvement of the Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) processes; which includes hardware infrastructure (network, server and security on premise and cloud), end-user devices, and software.
You will lead a service team that is focused on championing customer satisfaction and delivering an end-to-end service in line with agreed Service Level Agreement targets, through the management and control of internal resources and external supplier contracts delivering a customer focused asset management solutions.
Digital Services Assets Lead Responsibilities
- Support the drive of the development the SACM strategy and roadmap, supporting the design and implementation the SACM processes and procedures
- Ensure the asset tagging of all digital services equipment purchased and delivered. Ensure the movement or transportation of Assets to appropriate storage areas and accurate recording of such Assets on the inventory including year-end stock take.
- To manage day-to-day supplier relationships, contracts, systems and assets
- To provide advice and guidance to end users so that they can obtain the best from all IT equipment and to respond to requests for information and customer queries
- To promote an environment of innovation and continuous improvement across the team, including proactive asset management and control including trend analysis.
- Manage the ITIL configuration management process for the management of all configuration items including products, systems, software, facilities, people.
Digital Services Assets Lead Requirements
- Digital Services (Level 5) professional qualification.
- Significant working knowledge of relevant Digital Services technologies
- Excellent all-round Digital Services knowledge, including proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages and service management tools
- Understanding of procurement processes within a public sector environment.
- Experience of implementing or maturing SACM within a medium to large organisation
- Confidence in chairing meetings and giving presentations.
- Able to advise on strategy/approach on implementing SACM in a SIAM (multi-vendor) environment, having in-depth experience of ITSM process improvement and implementation
- Excellent knowledge of how SACM and Licence Management processes integrate and interact with other ITIL processes
- Experience of enabling SACM process through IT Service Management Toolsets
Based near Worcester, salary is £40-£46K dependant on experience