£60000 - £70000 per annum
8 days ago
My client is recruiting for an experienced ERP Implementation Consultant/ Group IT Manager.
As a successful ERP Implementation Consultant you will:
- Assist the GFC and working alongside the existing IT Manager and business unit leaders to ensure that all aspects of work associated with the new ERP system selection, design and implementation, are completed in a professional and timely manner.
- Detailed assessment of the current ERP architecture (e.g. reviewing designs, code, and performance criteria) in each business unit. Review of existing processes, people, capabilities and organisational design to enable the preparation of an IT Target Operating model.
- The new ERP system will be common to the 5 business units across Europe and therefore the candidate is expected to travel to Italy, France and Turkey to work with local IT teams and business unit leaders. Travel will be subject to COVID-19 restrictions in these territories. As part of a wider US group travel may involve other countries and territories as the group evolves over time.
- Preparation and control of the information process controls documentation and user training manuals as part of the successful implementation and ongoing support of the new ERP system.
Key responsibilities include....
- To assist in the selection and implementation of a new ERP system across the wider business. Working with KMPG and senior management to identify the best fit system.
- To assist local management in the implementation and change management associated with a new ERP system. Moving from an old underutilized (32%) system to a 70-80% utilized package.
- To project manage the cleansing and transfer of data on to the new system.
- To assist in the preparation of the system design and user manuals, including commentary and analysis.
- To assist the GFC in dealing with the Group's internal auditors in relation to IT controls and audit issues.
- The post holder will need to make decisions relating to individual IT issues, identify any issues at an early stage and propose solutions to ensure that the Group remains in the best possible position in terms of IT solution and IT security.
- Contribute to any other business project teams as directed by the GFC and Divisional CEO.
As a successful ERP Implementation Consultant you will have:
- IT Senior management experience
- ERP implementation project experience (Microsoft Dynamics and/or Infor)
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of manufacturing functionalities and accounting processes and principles
- Language (Italian, French or Turkish) not essential, but a bonus should the right candidate have any language skills.
This role is based in Kidderminster and is commutable from Worcester, Bewdley, Stourport, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Telford, Wolverhampton, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Droitwich Spa, Stoke Prior and Redditch.
If you happen to know an ERP Implementation Consultant who may be suitable, please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme.