£20000 - £23000 per annum
25 days ago
Job: Finance Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Hours: Full time 37.5 per week
Hewett Recruitment's Finance team are currently seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join our client based in Hagley, Stourbridge. You will be joining a friendly and welcoming team and a responsibility in a varied role in which you can really make your own.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities:
A key part of this role will be cash handling so it is very advantageous if you have prior experience of this.
- Cash handling duties to include:-
- Reconcile, analyse and input daily takings from all revenue streams.
- Float preparation
- Petty cash control, analysis, reconciliations
- Validate unbanked takings, cash balances
- Purchase ledger duties, reconcile supplier statements
- Prepare bankings, supplier payments and monitor cash flow
Finance Assistant Requirements:
- Previous experience in using Sage Line 50 essential
- A good understanding of Excel (formulas)
- Happy to help out in all areas of the business as and when required
This is a wonderful opportunity and a very diverse job opportunity. You will receive:
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Onsite parking
- Discounted food
- NEST Pension
- Beautiful surroundings!
- Working in a friendly and happy environment