Up to £11 per hour
15 days ago
My client is recruiting for a full time Bookkeeper in Kidderminster temporary for 3 months. This role is fast paced, busy and needs an experienced candidate who is available immediately.
As a successful Bookkeeper your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Balancing accounts
- Preparing and processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Checking bank statements and preparing cash flow statements
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Processing the company pension scheme NEST
- Petty Cash
- Answering the busy phone line and answering to emails
- Credit control
- Sales and purchase Leger
To be successful in this Bookkeeper role you must be able to work autonomously and take ownership of your own work load. You must have experience working with Sage 50/bookkeeping Ideally Sage Plus 2014, be organised, methodical and have excellent attention to detail.
This is a full time, temporary position based in Kidderminster.
£11 per hour
Parking onsite free of charge