Are you looking for an opportunity to channel your passion for eCommerce web development, surrounded by a growing team that is motivated and likeminded?
This is your chance to become a Front End Developer at a highly successful software development company, based near Kidderminster. The successful candidate will develop a range of effective website projects, working closely alongside the team and Project Leaders in order to develop, complete and maintain high standard eCommerce applications.
Front End Web Developer responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of a website project, working closely alongside Project Leaders throughout the process to ensure an optimal level of website design and development.
- Provide detailed updates on the progress of current projects to members of the team.
- Ensure customers are given guidance throughout every stage of the web development project.
- Contribute and benefit the company's eCommerce platforms.
- Write clean code in order to create effective and highly successful web applications.
- Provide consultation to gather and create technical specifications for new functionality.
This is a Front End Web Developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as exceptional benefits. It is a chance to join a growing team and work alongside a variety of exciting companies on future projects. This Front End Web Developer role offers a salary of up to £40,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based near Kidderminster and operate in-office 3x per week.