The HR Administrator will be based at the UK manufacturing site in Worcester and will report to the HR Manager. You will be tasked with administering all aspects of HR and training activity providing an accurate and timely service to the UK teams, taking specific accountability for the onboarding, changes and offboarding process.
- Ensure accuracy of time and attendance system, updating the system with changes, starters and leavers.
- Process hours of work for 4 weekly payroll and provide information to external payroll provider.
- Action any payroll adjustments.
- Ensure all reports for finance are completed to deadlines.
- Process all employee onboarding and offboarding, completing all required administration duties.
- Send pension letters to all new starters.
- Use the recruitment portal to create vacancies and manage applications.
- Support the Training Officer to capture training needs, facilitate e-learning and assign training courses for staff as required.
- Support the HR Manager with all HR administration support to include the upkeep of personnel files, attendance at disciplinary and grievance meetings as note taker and ad-hoc duties as required.
- Support the HR Manager to maintain, develop and deliver training (induction) courses to the support the training plan as required.
- CIPD Level 3.
- Previous HR administration experience, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of creating & analysing data & intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Previous T&A experience desirable.
- Previous experience in delivering training desirable.
25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
Pension + Life Assurance
Based in Worcester.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours.