£20000 - £24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
HR Administrator - 12 month FTC
Supporting the HR Advisor and Chief Human resources Officer of this innovative technology company, the HR Administrator will play a key role in supporting on all HR administrative duties with particular focus on the full employment life cycle and recruitment. You will be a naturally organised and proactive individual who thrives on being a key support and can demonstrate outstanding administration skills.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Posting vacancies and arranging interviews
- Issuing offer letters and contracts
- Looking after the time and attendance system
- Issuing reports as requested
- Administration for the full employment life cycle and recruitment administration
- Any additional administrative duties as required
As the company is embarking on ambitious growth plans, the successful applicant will need to be process driven and 'hands on', showing a willingness to learn and develop.
Key skills and experience required:
- Exceptional administration and organisational skills
- Previous experience within an HR environment (preferred)
- CIPD (or working towards) qualification
- Strong ability to manage own time and prioritise
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Offering a fantastic working environment, our client is located in Worcester and is offering a salary of £20 - £24k (depending on experience) with 25 days holiday + Bank holidays.
This is a 12 moth FTC