This HR Advisor opportunity is a new role created due to strong and consistent market performance and company growth. If you are looking for a new challenge with an established, global business who are continuing on an exciting phase in their development, then this could represent the perfect opportunity for you.
As HR Advisor you will offer operational support to the HR Business Partner in their daily activities and in the development and implementation of HR goals. As an experienced HR generalist you should be highly confident and decisive with strong influencing skills, offering advice and guidance to managers on all people related matters including absence management, recruitment and selection, discipline and grievance, engagement, wellbeing, flexible working and across all elements of the employment life cycle.
There may be the occasional requirement for some European travel.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Providing advice on employee relations and other people matters.
- Daily contact with employees to capture and answer HR related queries.
- Providing HR administration support.
- Managing your own case work.
- Developing and updating policies and procedures.
- Drafting and releasing internal communications.
- Upskilling and training line managers on HR processes and procedures.
- Working with the wider EMEA HR team.
- Analysis and reporting of evolving HR issues.
- Supporting on HR projects.
- Building communications for HR related matters.
- Ensure compliance at all times with employment law and HR best practice.
- Take an active involvement in disciplinary and grievance hearings.
- An involvement with the recruitment and selection of staff, candidate attraction and retention and supporting on-boarding and inductions.
HR Advisor Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years overall HR experience.
- Good employment law knowledge.
- A wide knowledge of all HR issues in a generalist capacity.
- CIPD qualified / relevant degree.
- A hands-on professional with strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate empathy, customer focus, reliability and discretion.
- Keep informed and up to date with all evolutions and developments within the world of HR.
Based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (some slight flexibility over start and finish time, e.g. 8:30am to 4:30pm).
£28,000 - £37,000 annual salary.