24 days ago
With over 30 years of experience and firmly established as an industry leader throughout the UK, this business is going from strength to strength and continuing to grow, furthering their expansion.
Based from offices in Bromsgrove (currently with flexibility to work from home), you will work as part of a team to provide timely and efficient administration support to Independent Financial Advisors (IFA's).
- To provide efficient administrative support to a number of IFA's.
- Preparation of correspondence including letters and emails.
- To be a point of contact both externally and internally.
- Maintenance of all administration systems, ensuring all client data is accurate and up to date.
- Maintenance of diary management system.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client records.
- Prepare and format reports in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Prepare new business and review packs for IFA client meetings.
- Obtain research when requested for protection and annuity products
- Provide mortgage research for IFA's using online systems
- Obtain illustrations for products from providers either on-line or over the telephone
- Undertake filing, photocopying and scanning duties when required
- Process payment requests and surrenders using SLA's and compliance guidelines
- Deal with fund switch requests.
- Obtain valuations/details on existing policies.
- Deal with any urgent post.
- Provide coaching and support for other team members.
- To be able to delegate work to your Administrator efficiently and effectively.
- To work closely alongside your allocated Administrator and help them to prioritise and manage their workflow, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- 2 years' experience of supporting advisers in an office administration support role is preferable.
- Financial services industry experience.
- Previous experience of coaching and supporting team members.
- Effective organisational and planning skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to build and develop strong relationships.
- Experienced using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Able to work as part of a team, or if required, under your own initiative.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Extensive benefits to include Life Assurance, Health Plan, Additional Holiday, Annual Bonus & More!
Based in Bromsgrove.
Monday to Friday shift rota pattern 8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm, 10am to 6pm.