£35000 - £50000 per annum
22 days ago
Infrastructure Support Manager
Are you looking for an Infrastructure Support Manager position where you will:
- Have operational responsibility for infrastructure projects
- Recommend the strategy roadmap for the future of the infrastructure
- Work alongside a 3rd party MSP and other hardware and software vendors to design agile and stable solutions for future business performance.
- Receive a great package too!
My client is a leading manufacturer operating internationally.
As a successful UK Infrastructure Support manager you will be responsible for :
- Operation infrastructure readiness and resilience.
- Leading helpdesk to response to support issues
Proactively engaging with stakeholders continually develop systems in line with strategic business plans including change management.
As a successful Infrastructure Support Manager you will be experienced in:-
- Day to day operational support, service desk management and service delivery
- Infrastructure management including Virtual Servers, VPNs, Cloud services, O365 and Sharepoint. My SQL programing experience is a distinct advantage.
- Business critical support
- Customer, Vendor and 3rd party management
This Infrastructure Support Manager role is based in Kingswinford although the business has a number of sites across the UK and paying up to £50,000 depending on experience
If you happen to know an Infrastructure Support Manager that may be interested in the position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs a nudge to find that next step, please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme!