3 days ago
With over 30 years of experience and firmly established as an industry leader throughout the UK, this business is going from strength to strength and continuing to grow, furthering their expansion.
Based from offices in Bromsgrove (currently with flexibility to work from home), the Integration Manager will be responsible for successfully project managing the integration of all acquired companies. This will require strong project management and excellent organisational skills in order to manage multiple key projects at the same time.
- Oversight of the Integration team, providing training and guidance and overall leadership to the team.
- Part of the due diligence team for acquisition projects, identifying areas of concern pre-completion.
- Project management of all integration projects, including both internal and external stakeholder management.
- Creating plans to the required level, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Integrating planned activities from team members and stakeholder groups to ensure coherent delivery.
- Maintaining good standards of practice via methodology, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for overall progress of integration projects, initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Reacting to changing timelines, business priorities and requirements, ensuring changes to milestones and deliverables are promptly discussed, agreed and communicated.
- Managing process for risks and issues, ensuring correct ownership and escalation as necessary.
- Producing and communicating highlight / status reports.
- Oversight of data migration activities, including responsibility for ensuring accuracy of the information transferred.
- Creation of MI suite for any firms integrated into the group, rather than the core trading firm.
- Liaising with Vendors to obtain the correct, accurate information for the Integration team and the wider business to ensure data transfer exercises are managed effectively.
- Provide excellent levels of customer-service, decision-making capability, and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Conform to timelines, demands, and shifting priorities through problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent IT, numerical & analytical skills (data analysis & evaluation of data).
- Management & leadership experience - the ability to motivate others.
- Financial services industry experience (desirable).
- Mergers / acquisitions experience (desirable).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & organisation skills.
- Experience in a similar role.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Extensive benefits to include Life Assurance, Health Plan, Additional Holiday, Annual Bonus & More!
Based in Bromsgrove.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.