£45000 - £65000 per annum
17 days ago
14 month FTC
Interim Service Delivery Manager
14 month FTC
Are you able to identify and understand customers and stakeholders service needs? Are you looking for a position in which you can use your drive and organisational skills to improve service delivery? Can you perform under pressure? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of an international IT team!
Duties and responsibilities will include...
- Ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
- Establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Drive the improvement and adoption of the Change Management process to ensure a stable and secure IT environment.
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed.
- Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes Meeting Support.
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You need to be a driven person with excellent customer service skills.
- You have a at least 6 years experience in Service delivery management, including ITIL process management and development.
- At least 5 years experience in managing teams.
Great to have?
- Experience of multi-national and culture diverse organisations.
- Project management experience.
When you join
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. They then continue to support and develop their employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- Valuing entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of work processes.