My client are based in Leominster
As a successful IT Support you will be responsible for:
- Act as an initial point of contact for internal IT related support requests.
- Maintaining, repairing & testing for IT Infrastructure including end-user compute, Smartphones, Peripherals and Servers as necessary.
- Software Support
- Working with 3rd party IT support company to resolve more complex issues
As a successful IT Support you should have:
- Experience with Windows
- Good knowledge of Office 365: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good knowledge of PC and peripheral hardware
- Excellent personable communicator
I am happy to consider graduates for this role as long as you have good technical knowledge and capibilities
This role requires you to be on site. Paying a salary of up to £25000
You must be able to travel to Leominster