£36000 - £45000 per annum
3 days ago
My client is an industry leader within the supply of analytical instruments, operating and distributing globally. As the organisation continues to expand, there is a clear demand to develop new technologies and new ways of working for their customers. They are in the early stages of their ISO 27001 accreditation, with the scope for developing a new Digital Solutions side of the business.
As an IT Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Achieving ISO 27001 accreditation for Digital Solutions within the business. Through creating and implementing policies, policy changes, maintaining the ISMS, and attending Information Security Governance Boards to report on progress and actions.
- Act as an interim resource to support business-as-usual activities relating to information security and continuous improvement.
- Working with stakeholders to scope, plan and execute further phases of ISO 27001 accreditation for the broader business.
As a successful IT Compliance Specialist you will have:
- Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills
- Strong technical understanding and aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Knowledge of the ISO 27001 / 27002 standards is preferred
- Degree in Information Security, or Information Technology, or Business is preferred but not essential
- Preference for experience of working in information security including support of compliance initiatives such as ISO 27001 accreditation.
- Strong professionalism and interpersonal skills
This is initially a 12 month contract however with the likelihood of extension or turning permanent, this is a great opportunity for you to get into a growing and developing department within an established yet expanding company.
My clients' offices are based in Malvern but is commutable from Worcester, Worcestershire, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Hereford, Ledbury, Pershore, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Redditch, Bromyard, Stourport-on-Severn, Bewdley and Cheltenham.
If you know of an IT Compliance Specialist that may be interested in this position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs help to take the next step in their career, please do get in touch and take advantage of our referral scheme!