£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Lead Software Developer:
This is your chance to become a Lead Software Developer at a successful software development company that provides high quality software for their specialist market. My client develops high quality software applications for their customers and are keen to bring in new developers to strengthen their expanding team further. The successful applicant will lead software development projects within scrum teams in order to create, develop and support highly effective software applications.
Lead Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional scrum teams responsible for hands-on delivery of software.
- Provide technical leadership and advocating & implement improvements in working practices.
- Be continually aware of emerging technological trends, proposing and implementing new solutions and industry standard techniques.
- Act in the role of coach and mentor, providing support and advice to other members of the Software Development department.
Lead Software Developer requirements
- Experience of working on large software applications and databases.
- Experience of leading software development projects in Java.
- Experience and knowledge of using Angular, Formally and Bootstrap.
- An ability to solve problems and analysis skills including ability to diagnose performance issues.
- Natural leadership qualities, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members.
This is a Lead Software Developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits. It is a chance to join a motivated team and work alongside a variety of exciting companies on future projects. This software Developer roles offers a salary of up to £60,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based in Worcester.