10 months ago
Since 1983 Amco has provided reliable and dedicated Logistics and Warehouse services across a wide range of industrial and commercial sectors. Our UK and global logistics team include specialists experienced in almost every aspect of Worldwide logistics, including many that have previously worked directly in such fields as the automotive, waste, defence and FMCG markets. These skills and long term experience, together with an understanding and appreciation of geographical complexities enable us to think like our customer and provide our clients with the very best advice and logistics service.
Due to a developing people strategy we are now looking for a Learning, Development and Training Advisor to work with our HR Manager supporting this agenda.
Duties will include:
- Developing an HR training matrix & delivering the required training to managers and team leaders with integrated refresher training
- Coaching and mentoring of staff members and managers to achieve optimum performance
- Arranging and sourcing cost effective and business aligned external training & apprenticeships
- Working with managers in creating training plans and ensuring that all training is completed on time and in full
- Ownership of the appraisals, performance reviews and one to ones - ensuring reviews are performed effectively and regularly. Ensuring the training and development identified through these is implemented.
- Some recruitment responsibilities
- Working with the HR Manager to develop pay scales
- Working with the HR Manager to ensure the development of employees in line with succession plans
- Working with the HR Manager to ensure any training or coaching is delivered as a result of performance management
- Administration in both learning and development and in support of the HR Manager
The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience within a similar L&D / Training positon, preferably within a logistics or manufacturing / environment. Ideally you will hold or be working towards either a CIPD or formal Training qualification, although qualification by experience will also be considered.
In return, Amco offers:
- Salary of £20,000 (FTE £32,000)
- Part-time hours of 25 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- A Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays pro rata
- Free onsite parking
- Death in service benefit