Up to £8.75 per hour
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary for a well-established legal firm in the Worcestershire area. The successful candidate will have a proven background of working as a Legal Secretary.
As a successful Legal Secretary, your duties include:
* Undertaking all work of a secretarial nature as requested by any fee earner including typing, word processing, photocopying and making and answering phone calls
* Maintaining up to date diary entries and making appointments
* Dealing with filing, storage and retrieval of clients papers and files in accordance with company policy
* Carry out any work that has been delegated by fee earner in relation to client matters or any administrative duties that are required.
As a successful Legal Secretary, you must have experience:
* Working as a Legal Secretary
* In Windows packages including Word and Excel - SOS is desirable
* Dealing with clients
* Using effective communication skills and well developed organisational skills