£8.50 - £9.75 per hour + Holiday Pay
10 days ago
As a successful Legal Secretary, your duties include:
* Undertaking responsibilities of a secretarial nature as requested and required such as, typing, word processing, photocopying and making and answering phone calls
* Maintaining up to date diary entries and making appointments
* Dealing with filing, storage and retrieval of paperwork and files in accordance with company policy
* Carry out any work that is delegated in relation to client matters or any administrative duties that are required.
As a Legal Secretary, you must have experience:
* Working as a Legal Secretary and a conveyancing background
* In Windows packages including Word and Excel
* Dealing with clients
* Using effective communication skills and well developed organisational skills
Working hours are Mon-Fri 09:00 - 17:00 and this is a temp to perm opportunity for the right person.