£20000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you looking to use your keen understanding of Magento in order to work on highly successful eCommerce website development applications?
This is your chance to become a Magento Developer, developing eCommerce applications for a highly successful company within their specialist market. The successful applicant will work on in-house website development projects, surrounded by a highly motivated team. The successful candidate will apply their understanding of Magento to the development of multiple e-commerce websites, both frontend and backend in order to implement effective eCommerce projects, as well as promote and maintain the highly successful existing eCommerce.
Magento Developer Responsibilities:
- Customise and deploy Magento 2 extensions and themes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing custom code.
- Monitor and optimize site performance, stability and security.
- Develop new technology through custom development.
- Utilize web services to integrate with 3rd party applications.
- Collaborate with Marketing, other developers and 3rd party resources to develop new ways to enhance functionality and increase conversions.
Magento Developer Requirements:
- Solid experience of Magento 1 or Magento 2.
- A real passion for e-commerce and best-practice web development.
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills and an inherent ability to find innovative solutions to technical problems.
Whilst it is not essential, experience of Elastic Search is also particularly desirable.
This is a Magento Developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as exceptional benefits. It is a chance to join a growing team and work on a variety of exciting future projects. This Magento Developer role offers a salary of up to £30,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based in Kidderminster.