£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
Permanent Days - Monday to Friday
My client is a well-established global manufacturer of specialty industrial machinery based in Stourport-on-Severn. They are currently seeking a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities;
- Preventative Planned Maintenance of factory equipment
- Reactive Maintenance across the site
- Facilities Maintenance across the site
- Implementing Factory Improvements
- Liaising with Managers and Production Engineers
- Factory Equipment Installations and Fitting
Maintenance Engineer Experience;
- Previous experience in a Maintenance position
- Strong problem solver
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Mechanical / Electrical Fault Finding Experience
Due to the location of the site, Maintenance Engineer candidates will also need to be able to drive.
Based in Stourport-on-Severn, this opportunity is commutable from Kidderminster, Wyre Forest, Worcester, Droitwich, Ludlow, Cleobury Mortimer, Bewdley, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Redditch and Dudley.