28 days ago
My client is a well-established engineering company that designs, manufactures and supplies a range of bespoke equipment internationally. As a Manufacturing Engineer, your role will focus on the manufacturing of legacy and new products ensuring that the operations, quality, delivery and cost targets are met.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities;
- To ensure all manufacturing problems are resolved
- To implement lean manufacturing methodologies
- To liaise with suppliers and production and ensure that delivery dates are met
- Identify and implement cost control ideas
- To monitor and improve the level of the build of quality of product
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements;
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering or Manufacturing
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Engineer position
- Experienced in solving challenging engineering/manufacturing problems
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing processes
- Excellent communications skills are a must
- Experienced in high technology manufacturing would be advantageous
Based in Malvern this Manufacturing Engineer opportunity is offering a competitive salary and is commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.