11 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established engineering company that designs, develops and manufactures a range of bespoke products. As a Mechanical Design Engineer, your role will focus will be on initial concept designs and production drawings for high-value products.
Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Creating and modifying 3D models using Creo 6
- To produce detailed designs from initial concepts to production drawings
- To liaise with customers, manufacturers, suppliers and other Design Engineers
- Managing your own Design Projects to ensure deadlines are met
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Previous experience using Creo 6
- Previous experience in producing detailed designs from initial concept to production drawings
- Degree, HNC, HND or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experienced in producing designs to BS 8888 standards
Based in Kidderminster and commutable from Worcester, Stourport, Redditch, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton and Malvern. Offering a competitive salary based on experience.