Up to £17990 per annum
6 months ago
Operations Team Leader (30 hours)
A highly organised, proactive Team Leader is required to lead a small team of cleaners on all daily and weekly operations. As well as planning rotas, schedules, audits and site visits and ensuring the team are motivated and on task, the individual will need to be exceptionally process and solution driven as well as having outstanding forward planning skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a growing, innovative and forward thinking organisation at a time where they can play an instrumental role and develop their existing skills. Supporting the Operations Director, you will need to demonstrate a good level of flexibility and adaptability to maintain exceptional standards, especially as the team size grows.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Responding to client requests - planning advanced schedules and dealing with day to day requests
- Assigning jobs to team members
- Building robust relationships with clients
- Completing mandatory audits
- Attending new client visits with Operations Director
- Transporting staff and supervising on site
- Stock control and liaising with suppliers
- Liaising with the HR Manager on any staffing issues
- Maintaining positive team morale
- Logging information onto internal system
This is a 30 hour a week role and will include at least one weekend day and Bank Holidays as required. A level of flexibility is necessary and will be a mixture of office and site based locations.
Skills and Experience required:
- An exceptional level of organisation is essential
- Strong logistical and administrative skills
- Experience in leading, motivating and supporting a team
- Excellent customer facing skills
- An ability to plan and coordinate to ensure best use of time
- A willingness to be flexible to meet the needs of the business
Our client is based in Worcester and currently covers the local Worcestershire area and parts of Herefordshire. The successful applicant must have access to their own vehicle and hold a clean driving licence. Salary for 30 hours - £17,990.