£18000 - £24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
As Payroll Administrator you will work as part of a small and busy team and be responsible for processing multiple client payrolls on a variety of frequencies to include weekly, fortnightly and monthly.
The idea candidate will have previous experience working for a payroll bureau or an accountant processing multiple payrolls each month to tight deadlines.
- Processing multiple weekly, 2 weekly, 4 weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Submitting pension data to relevant pension provider.
- Providing payslips and all reports as required by the client.
- Calculating statutory parental pay, sick pay, holiday pay.
- Dealing with any client queries, questions & requests.
- Use of Sage Payroll.
- Completing year end returns and P60's.
- Dealing with authorities such as HMRC.
- General administrative duties & paperwork
- MUST have previous Payroll processing experience, ideally from within a Bureau or Accountancy practice environment.
- A good working knowledge of Sage.
- Good all round IT skills, to include Excel, word and sage Payroll.
- Auto-enrolment knowledge, making submission through Sage data exchange would be an advantage.
- Good administration skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Excellent telephone manner.
Annual salary £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Based in Droitwich, Worcestershire.
28 Days Holiday (inclusive of bank Holidays).