Press Brake Setter/Operator
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 16:30-02:00 (afternoon/night)
My client is a well-established firm, manufacturing products for construction industry. We are seeking a Press Brake Setter/Operator to join an existing team to set and operate machinery to manufacture the required products, due to growth of the company.
Press Brake Setter/Operator Responsibilities:
- Set and operate the machine, folding and forming various products
- Inspect quality of components
- Maintain tooling, equipment and work environment to working standards
- Working with stainless steel and aluminium
Press Brake Setter/Operator Requirements:
- Experience in setting up and operating CNC Press Brakes
- Experience in changing tools
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks, with good attention to detail
This Press Brake Setter/Operator opportunity is based in Kidderminster and is commutable from Worcester, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Bridgnorth and Tenbury Wells.