Print Services Technician
Salary - Competitive Salary
My client is a specialist manufacturer of bespoke packaging solutions for a wide array of industry sectors. As a Print Services Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the condition of rollers and plates, to support the Operator in their duties.
This is a 24/7 operation which will require working 12 hour shifts both days and nights. Over a 28 day rota, you will work a total of 7 days, 7 nights and have 14 rest days, on average.
Weekly Rotating Shift Pattern - (07:00-19:00/19:00-07:00)
Print Services Technician Responsibilities:
- Maintain a condition of rollers
- Cleaning printing plates
- Ensuring the equipment and area is maintained to safe and hygienic condition
- Ensuring stock is placed in correct location
Print Services Technician Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Ability to keep work place safe and efficient
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good communication skills are essential
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willing to learn as full training and support will be provided
Based in Ledbury, this Print Services Technician role is commutable from: Malvern, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Ross-on-Wye and Hereford.