£50000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a leading Worcestershire based software company who is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager. Working under the Head of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will deliver a strategy to drive revenue growth in line with corporate goals and be the champion for new product innovations..
You will need to have had 5+ years of product marketing experience, with strong exposure to multiple vertical markets as well as experience of both primary and secondary market research and analysis.
Some key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
* Driving revenue growth
* Building and managing primary and secondary market intelligence capabilities
* Leading the organisations product marketing strategy
* Clearly communicating values and benefits of the products to the customer
* Driving growth from new sales, upselling, cross-selling and retention
* Working to set budgets and processes to ensure the most cost-effective spend of resources
Skills and experience:
* Experience developing go to marketing strategies and product specific content
* B2B SaaS Product Marketing experience
* Skilled in market segmentation and product differentiation
* Vertical and cross functional collaboration
* Leadership and mentoring experience
* Experience working collaboratively
* Degree level in Marketing or demonstrable experience
Based in Worcester, our client is offering a salary of up to £55k with a competitive benefits package.